Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Hey look you...

Hey look you, I am not here to judge, probably sometimes, if you need it, but I am not sure though,
I guess we'll screw up when I just see me and not you, and love you for me and not you,
Meanwhile, I want to ride down the bridge, her shoulder on my head, warm cheeks against mine and little droplets of rain crashing on my lips,
I guess that's all that makes sense, we'll earn a buck or two, please let me know about charity, whether I'll make you a helpless beggar or alleviate your pain,
I don't want the question to 42. That I think will make me sick. I am happy here, making the mindless joke, feeling the breeze ruffle my hair.
I'll walk with you down the beach, listening to the great song and venting some emotion on pieces of paper, seeing the kid smile and bringing us one step closer to equillibrium.
That's about it, for now though. For later I dunno, maybe yes, maybe no.

2 comments:

Ire said...

" maybe yes, maybe no" I like this.

Nice blog.

Nicky said...

Danke!